Dr. Ryan Polselli is a Breast Imaging Radiologist who was presented with the Excellence in Patient Care Award during his one-year internship at Spartanburg Regional Hospital in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He’s an active member of the American College of Radiology, the Radiological Society of North America, the Society of Breast Imaging and the International Society of Clinical Densitometry.
Dr. Ryan Polselli is a Breast Imaging Radiologist who has performed thousands of stereotactic-guided, ultrasound-guided and MRI-guided breast biopsies. He’s the Head of Breast Imaging for Global Imaging Specialists and the Founder/CEO for MammoLink®, and he has earned an overwhelmingly positive reputation since beginning his career.
The following two five-star reviews are some of many that Dr. Ryan Polselli has received from grateful patients and peers:
- “I worked with Dr. Polselli for about and year and always considered him one of the smartest and nicest radiologists. He is one of the few radiologists that will talk to patients and takes his time with them,” begins one patient’s review. “However, I never truly appreciated how meaningful this was until I was on the other end of the patient relationship. He helped me with a problem I had with a mammogram and I am so thankful. He is a saint.”
- “You will not be disappointed. He was extremely helpful. I would recommend him to anyone,” reads another.
Dr. Polselli offered the following thanks for the excellent reviews he receives from patients on a regular basis:
- “I am grateful for the high marks awarded to me by patients that I have helped in the past. There is no greater honor and privilege than to be able to help patients. In today’s healthcare environment it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep the focus on the doctor patient relationship that has been the cornerstone of healing in the past and I vow to always do my best to put my patients first and of course, do no harm.”
Dr. Ryan Polselli is a respected breast imaging radiologist with years of experience and an excellent reputation. Ryan Polselli the Founder/CEO of MammoLink® and has received multiple awards for the quality of his patient care. Colleagues, mentors and patients alike hold Dr. Polselli’s clinical expertise, compassionate communication and thorough explanations in high regard.
“I worked with Dr. Ryan Polselli for about and year and always considered him one of the smartest and nicest radiologists,” wrote a former colleague-turned-patient in a 2017 testimonial. “He is one of the few radiologists that will talk to patients and takes his time with them. However, I never truly appreciated how meaningful this was until I was on the other end of the patient relationship. He helped me with a problem I had with a mammogram and I am so thankful. He is a saint.”
Dr. Ryan Polselli has received an Excellence in Medical Education Award from Emory University School of Medicine and an Excellence in Patient Care Award from Spartanburg Regional Hospital in Spartanburg, South Carolina, among other awards and recognitions.
Also check out below mentioned video to know more detail info about Dr. Ryan Polselli
Dr. Ryan Polselli is a compassionate Breast Imaging Diagnostic Radiologist who received an Excellence in Patient Care Award in honor of his outstanding, kind patient care. He’s the Founder/CEO of MammoLink® and has received numerous positive reviews from patients whose lives he touched. The example below is just one of many:
- “Dr. Polselli helped me with a problem I was having with my mammogram,” wrote Dr. Ryan Polselli’s patient. “I originally had a mammogram that recommended I have a diagnostic mammogram. When I went for it, they told me that I didn’t need it and that if I had my prior mammogram with me originally, I wouldn’t have needed it. When I called back, Dr. Polselli told me that he didn’t read my original mammogram, but that he would be willing to look at everything for me for free. After he was done, he called me to tell me the results.”
Also can read: Dr. Ryan Polselli: Work/Life Balance
Dr. Ryan Polselli is a busy Breast Imaging Diagnostic Radiologist and the Founder and CEO of MammoLink®. He serves as the lead interpreting Breast Imaging Radiologist for four successful outpatient imaging centers and can often be found working on his latest community speaking engagement for Breast Cancer Awareness.
When he isn’t working, though, Dr. Ryan Polselli has several hobbies that help him find balance. One of his favorite pastimes is scuba diving. “[I] learned to swim before I could walk,” he commented in a 2017 interview, “[and I] love to scuba dive.”
Dr. Polselli is also a private pilot who learned to fly while he was in medical school. He’s passionate about aviation, and he’s a member of both the Federal Aviation Administration and the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
Travel, studying physics, training his dogs, exercising, cooking healthy meals, blogging about medicine, wine tasting and exploring the outdoors are among Dr. Polselli’s other favorite hobbies.
Also can read: Dr. Ryan Polselli: Why Travel?
Dr. Ryan Polselli, the Founder and CEO of MammoLink®, is a Breast Imaging Diagnostic Radiologist with years of experience and multiple awards to his name. He practices in Atlanta, Georgia, and has performed thousands of stereotactic-guided, ultrasound-guided and MRI-guided breast biopsies. When he isn’t busy with his career, though, he loves to travel, adventure and enjoy outdoor hobbies.
A Clearwater, Florida, native, Dr. Ryan Polselli grew up near the water and learned to swim before he could walk. “[I] spent most free time fishing, water-skiing, and scuba-diving,” he says. “[I] moved to Alaska in the sixth grade, and lived in Wasilla, Alaska, and Eagle River, Alaska. [I went] fishing for Salmon and Halibut in the summer, climbed a mountain, rode four-wheelers. In the winter [I] played hockey, [and I] went snow skiing and ice fishing.”
When Dr. Polselli travels, he does so to enrich his life with next experiences, expanded perspectives and a deeper connection with the world around him. If you could use a reset, why not join travelers like him and start planning your next trip today?
Our Services: https://www.mammolink.com/our-services/do-i-qualify/
Dr. Ryan Polselli is a Breast Imaging Radiologist who has performed thousands of stereotactic-guided, ultrasound-guided and MRI-guided breast biopsies. Ryan Polselli lives and works in Palm Harbor, FL as the lead interpreting Breast Imaging Radiologist for four busy outpatient imaging centers and the Founder/CEO of MammoLink®.
Since beginning his career, Dr. Ryan Polselli has helped countless patients, and in turn, many of them have left him wonderful reviews. A couple such testimonials are highlighted below:
- “You will not be disappointed. He was extremely helpful. I would recommend him to anyone,” wrote one past patient.
- “Dr. Polselli diagnosed me with breast cancer earlier this year,” began another patient. “From the time he saw the abnormality on my mammogram until the time he did the biopsy and diagnosed the cancer, he was very, very helpful and kind. He helped me get an appointment for a biopsy right away. The biopsy did not hurt at all. He always took his time to explain everything to me. When the results came back, he sat down with me in his office for about thirty minutes to tell me what I needed to do and helped me find a surgeon.”
Dr. Ryan Polselli provides services for a variety of facilities in his work for Global Imaging Specialists covering Florida and Illinois. As a professional in Breast Imaging and a General Radiologist for Global Imaging, Polselli covers Rush-Copley Medical Center in Illinois. He also services outpatient and hospital facilities like Westcoast Radiology, MRI Associates and Tampa Bay Mobile Mammography in Florida. Polselli is the American College of Radiology lead interpreting radiologist for many of these facilities. He has a 100% pass rate for program and equipment applications and surpasses annual Medical Quality Standards Act specifications. The MQSA has required the Department of Health and Human Services to establish strict standards requiring inspection of equipment and personnel, standards readily supported and adhered to by professionals like Dr. Ryan Polselli.
Dr. Ryan Polselli labors to deliver the many services of Global Imaging Specialists with the professionalism he has delivered during his entire medical career. Global Imaging performs screening and diagnostic mammography breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound and breast MRI. Breast biopsy procedures include techniques of ultrasound, stereotactic and MRI-guided approaches. Global Imaging covers arthrograms, hysterosalpingograms, sonohysterograms, ultrasound guided soft tissue core biopsies, fine needle aspirations, myelograms, joint injections and CT guided biopsies.
With a guiding hand in projects to improve practice quality and certifications, Ryan Polselli also has designed studies of dual energy X-ray absorptiometry for the bone densitometry machines of Westcoast Radiology. His purpose was to discern changes in measured bone densities for referring physicians. Such information helped doctors measure the meaning and importance of changes in ongoing examinations of a patient. Polselli currently owns and maintains dual monitor GE and dual monitor Hologic Secure View workstations from his home. This allows him to make remote mammographic interpretations and consultations. To ensure conformity with MQSA requirements, Polselli confers with technological colleagues for inspections and reports.
Always innovative and inventive, Dr. Ryan Polselli also designed and launched dynamic contrast enhanced sequence protocols as well as patient-technologist protocols for the 1.5T and 3.0T GE MRIs. Polselli created the MRI diagnostic and screening program for Westcoast Radiology, increasing MRI screening of the community at the facility for breast MRIs as he did so. To meet American Cancer Society guidelines, Polselli negotiated contractual licensure for the IBIS breast imaging software module. This software enabled Tyrer-Cuzick breast cancer risk assessment capability. Used alongside standard patient intake questionnaires, Westcoast Radiology was able to identify 5% more patients with greater than a 20% risk of breast cancer for screening.